With over 30 years of experience in helping local residents, Safeguard Locksmiths offers occupants of Elwood and St Kilda a domestic locksmith solution that is second to none. We offer quick and effective services at an affordable price, which means that any residents in the area have come to trust us as a family locksmith.
Our domestic locksmith services include:
- Helping with lockouts when or if you’ve accidently locked yourself out of your home, lost your key or had your keys stolen.
- Rekeying services in the event of your key breaking inside a lock. Our trained locksmiths will extract it without damage and cut you a new key on the spot. If you have lost your key we will often recommend that it be rekeyed for safety reasons.
- Damaged lock repair. If you have damaged your lock, our locksmiths can repair it for you. This is more affordable and practical than replacing the entire lock, saving you money, and time.
- New lock installation. If you have recently moved into a new property, we will assist you with all your lock installation needs. If you’ve just bought a new home and it already has a lock and key system we recommend that you replace it, just to be on the safe side, seeing as you don’t know who has access to a key.
- Providing security upgrades. If you need to improve the security of your property we can help you select and install a security system that better meets your and your family’s security needs.
- Repair services related to break-ins or burglary. As soon as you suspect you have been the victim of a break-in or burglary, contact our emergency service so that we can help replace damaged or broken locks as soon as possible.
Safeguard Locksmiths Branch in St Kilda offers its domestic services from Monday to Sunday, at any hour that you could need us. You will never wait longer than an hour for one of our professional mobile locksmiths to assist you, which means you won’t stay locked out for longer that you absolutely have to.
Call 1300 723 796 for home or domestic locksmith assistance, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.